Monday 23 June 2008

Busy boy...


What a busy weekend! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being on the radio and covering other shows is fun but after a week of earlies, an extra 2 days is a real killer! Had good fun covering for Annie Mac over the weekend, its always nice to get an airing during daylight hours! Even if Fearne and I did fall out because I ACCIDENTALLY blanked her. We made up though.

Listen again to the handover at about 2hrs 50mins in...

I survived though and am now sitting around at home having a bowl of Bran Flakes (trying to be healthy) watching BBC Breakfast. Its quite a good show actually. Except they repeat themselves every 15 minutes.

Just paid a few bills, and now going to tidy up this place, its an absolute mess.

The rest of my day is looking quite busy though...Popping to the gym a bit later, really need to get going on the training for the Great North Run I'm doing in October. Rubbish. Its for a good cause though, the Anthony Nolan Trust.

More later...

No comments: