Wednesday 18 June 2008

I'm a mess today

Welcome along,

I'm sitting up at Dave TV HQ as I've just finished recording my hilarious links for next week's shows. If you didn't know, I'm the voice that pops up during the day saying "coming up next, Top Gear" etc.

There is a big TV in the Dave studio and it always shows a random TV channel on it. Today, its The Jewellery Channel. Random. I think I'm the only person watching it. I'm quite tempted to buy something though. I wonder if they need someone to do the voiceovers on their channel? "Coming up next, The Wedding Ring Hour, after more Amethyst Artifacts".

Anyway, what else is going on? Me and Producer Neil are having a big meeting later to discuss what hilarious stuff we're going to do when I cover for Scott in a couple of weeks. Its going to be strange doing that because its a show I've always listened to when I was growing up. Funny how things work out sometimes isn't it!

The rest of today is looking like a washout though. Might just go home and tidy up a bit. Or maybe I'll pop to the gym. I went yesterday for the first time in about 3 weeks and I lasted 15 minutes. Well done me.

Oh, just received a text from Neil - he's just cancelled the meeting today because he's too much of a mess. Great! Hard to believe that its these two divs are going to be in charge of Radio 1's Drivetime show in a couple of weeks...Good luck everyone!

Anyway, here's a little video that I think you'll enjoy:



That's all for now!


No comments: