Monday 23 June 2008

Reasons I hate London...

I am going to do this as and when something about London annoys me...

Let's start it off with:

1) Why does every little news agent charge you 50p extra when you pay with your debit card?! It would have been an extra £1 if I was using a credit card too! What year is this? Why do they charge? Does it cost THEM any more? Why should I have to pay even more than their already inflated prices because they haven't realised that we're in 2008 and its quite normal that people buy things on debit card for under £5. This clearly annoyed me. And its Monday. I hate Mondays - and not because the weekend's over, they're just boring days. Nothing good ever happens on Mondays. Its just people moaning. Oh wait, am I doing that now?

Sod off then, I'm going to sleep, think I'm delirious again now.

Goodnight!

No comments: